They're coming along quite nicely - I've got all the heads on bodies now. Next I'm adding hair to the heads and bulking up their shoulders / backs.
First off, I used blue-stuff to create simple molds and copied the head so I'd have a bunch of base ones to work with.
To add the hair, I start with blobs of green stuff, which I push and prod until they form the rough shape of the hair. Once that's done, I add the actual detail of the strands.
Here are the two mostly done. The one on the right still needs his shoulders beefed up, and detailing on the beard.
|Take a look at my Step by Step page for the entire Hordebloods project.|
Here you will find each model broken down into links showing each step:
Concept, Works in Progress, (for both modelling and painting) and Final Shots