Most of the model is pinned... that's a lot of pewter, so a lot of weight. I didn't want to chance anything falling apart after it's painted.
I debated changing his spiky mohawk to a realistic haired one... but I just like how he looks with it. I did tilt the head, which meant making him a new neck, so I had some fun with that. I'm also thinking I might put gems on his bracers like I did on Madrak.
Here's a few different shots of him.
The plan is airbrushing... can not wait to see how that turns out.
|Take a look at my Step by Step page for the entire Hordebloods project.|
Here you will find each model broken down into links showing each step:
Concept, Works in Progress, (for both modelling and painting) and Final Shots